This quality ABS printer filament is ideal from your 3D printing needs and suitable for both professional and casual printing jobs. We Have a wide range of bright colours that produce tough and durable prints.
We don't just sell 3D printer filament we also print with it, so you can be sure it's good quality material. This also enables us to offer support to help you get the best from your 3D printer.
Reason for Using ABS:
- It is slightly more flexible than PLA hence it stretches before it breaks, making it better suited for some applications like toys
- Finished objects can be attached together with glue or softened with petroleum solvents, which also gives it a polished look
PLA filament Polymer properties
- Print temperature: 220-248°C
- Raft temperature: 235°C
- First layer temperature: 232°C
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Note: 10m, 20m, 50m and 100m cut length filaments comes loose (NOT on a Reel) with FREE resealable bag and Silica bags to keep your filament clean and dry for quality printing.