This quality PLA printer filament is ideal from your 3D printing needs and suitable for both professional and casual printing jobs. We Have a wide range of bright colours that produce tough and durable prints.
We don't just sell 3D printer filament we also print with it, so you can be sure it's good quality material. This also enables us to offer support to help you get the best from your 3D printer.
Reason for Using PLA:
- In comparison to other material like ABS, PLA is strong and resists UV light better
- Pla tends to curl less and and sticks to the printing bed better than other plastics,when the material cools down.
PLA filament Polymer properties
- Print temperature: 190-225°C
- Raft temperature: 190°C
- First layer temperature: 225°C
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Note: 10m, 20m, 50m and 100m cut length filaments comes loose (NOT on a Reel) with FREE resealable bag and Silica bags to keep your filament clean and dry for quality printing.